The Schwartz Center offers a variety of educational programs designed to create a more compassionate healthcare system. These include:
- Schwartz Rounds™ Facilitation Workshops and Regional Meetings conducted throughout the U.S. to bring together Schwartz Center healthcare members who conduct our signature Schwartz Rounds™ program. These sessions are available exclusively to Schwartz Center healthcare members. For more information about becoming a member, please visit our healthcare membership page.
- Compassion in Action Webinar Series is funded in part by a donation in memory of Julian and Eunice Cohen, and offers Schwartz Center healthcare members and interested caregivers a unique opportunity to learn about topics related to compassionate care from leading practitioners and researchers in this field.
- The Office Hours Webinar Series is a resource for Schwartz Center healthcare members that provides a platform for inquiries related to conducting the Schwartz Rounds program.
- Our Compassion in Action Healthcare Conference that brought together educators, researchers, and multidisciplinary healthcare professionals and teams.
- Our Second Annual Compassion in Practice continuing education course, accredited by Harvard Medical School and the Norman Knight Nursing Center for Clinical and Professional Development at Massachusetts General Hospital. It will feature new research, speakers and experiential workshops, as well as dedicated time for networking and conversations with leading experts in the field.