Healthcare Membership Benefits
Join the Schwartz Center Healthcare Member Community!
Research shows that compassion is great medicine, enabling patients to thrive, caregivers to rediscover their passion for healing and health systems to prosper. Schwartz Center programs build engaged and resilient healthcare staff who are prepared to provide the most compassionate, patient-centered care possible.
By joining the Schwartz Center healthcare member community, your organization signifies its commitment to compassionate care and joins more than 470 healthcare organizations throughout the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand and more than 190 sites throughout the U.K. and Ireland who recognize the critical role of compassion in improving quality, reducing costs and improving patient satisfaction.
If your organization is interested in joining our healthcare member community, please complete the brief online membership inquiry form and a Schwartz Center staff member will reply.
Healthcare Membership Benefits
As a healthcare member, your organization will have access to the following benefits:
Training and Support
- Schwartz Rounds® program – offers healthcare providers a regularly scheduled time during their fast-paced work lives to openly discuss the social and emotional issues they face in caring for patients and families.
- Orientation, training and ongoing support to successfully launch and conduct Schwartz Rounds.
- Facilitation Workshops for Schwartz Rounds leaders to help refine key facilitation skills through observation and participation.
- Regular consultation visits and guidance from your personal Member Experience Advisor.
- Office Hours webinars, where Schwartz Center experts and invited guests share their experience, answer questions, and offer insights and recommendations.
- Courses and programs that provide Continuing Medical Education and Continuing Education Unit (CME & CEU) credits.
- Access to the Compassion in Action webinar series, a unique opportunity to learn about topics related to compassionate care from leading practitioners and researchers in the field.
- Discounts to Schwartz Center thought leadership events on topical issues related to compassionate care.
- Access to Schwartz Center white papers that highlight the importance of compassionate healthcare, the impact of compassion on health outcomes, best practices and recommendations for creating a compassionate healthcare environment.
- Regular updates on advances and best practices in the delivery of compassionate, collaborative care via Member Community website and newsletter.
- Discounts to the national Compassion in Action Conference with access to member-only sessions and recognition dinner
- Discounts to the National Compassionate Caregiver of the Year Award celebration.
- Exclusive access to the Schwartz Center Member Community website and resources.
- Healthcare Member Community Newsletter full of updates and tips for the member community.
- Use of the Schwartz Center distinctive healthcare member badge and logo.
- Public recognition as a healthcare member committed to compassionate, collaborative care on our website and in our print materials.
Frequently Asked Questions
For frequently asked questions about Schwartz Center healthcare membership, please view our FAQs page.