We Want To Hear From You
Share Your Story of Compassion
- In recognition of the extraordinary compassion shown by front-line professional caregivers during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Schwartz Center is collecting stories, videos, photos, audio recordings, and more, to honor those providing care during this difficult time. Working in partnership with #FirstRespondersFirst, an initiative of Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Thrive Global, and the CAA Foundation, to support first responder healthcare workers as they serve on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic, we invite you to share your experience as a professional healthcare provider, colleague or recipient of their acts of compassion.
Some ideas to get you started:
These submissions will be carefully curated to comprehensively tell this extraordinary story and honor our nation of compassionate caregivers.
- Tell us some details about your work. What is your role at your healthcare organization? What has this time been like for you? What are some of the most stressful challenges you’ve experienced?
- How are you staying resilient and protecting your own mental well-being? What habits, mindsets or activities are helping you navigate this time and stay positive?
- If you’re a family member of a healthcare worker, we want to hear from you too. Tell us about the impact COVID-19 has had on you and your family, and how you’re supporting the first responder/s you love.
- We love photos! Send us a photo as you’re getting ready for work or just finishing your shift to help people understand what it’s like to work on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic.
Deadline to submit content is Monday, August 31, 2020.
MaterialsPlease type your story in the text box, or upload your Word, PDF, image files, audio or video clip below.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com