2019 Compassion in Action Webinar Series
The Compassion in Action Webinar Series offers healthcare workers, leaders and managers a unique opportunity to learn about topics related to compassionate, collaborative care from leading practitioners and researchers in this field.
In 2019, in anticipation of our upcoming Compassion in Action Healthcare Conference, we will be inviting speakers whose work has inspired innovation, leadership, and culture change in the areas we’ll be focusing on during the conference:
- Workforce resilience, well-being and engagement
- Creating compassionate organizational cultures
- Compassionate responses to social challenges
- Communicating with patients, families and each other
- Engaging patients, families and their communities to support health
- Compassion science and practice
The Compassion in Action Webinar Series is funded in part by a donation in memory of Julian and Eunice Cohen, and is free of charge to all members of the public. All Compassion in Action webinars will be archived here following the live broadcast.
Upcoming Compassion in Action Webinars
Details for our June webinar coming soon!