National Business Members
The Schwartz Center National Business Membership program provides essential philanthropic support, while offering our business partners attractive opportunities to:
- Distinguish their brand
- Create an environment to generate higher value relationships
- Recruit and retain talented employees
- Participate in b2b networking
- Make connections with leading thinkers from all sectors of health care
- Demonstrate a strong community commitment
This partnership offers three levels of year-round benefits that include special recognition and tickets for all events, speaking opportunities, access to National Business Member Roundtables, and year-round visibility on the Schwartz Center website and print materials.
For more information about becoming a Schwartz Center National Business Member, please contact Elizabeth Hickman at email@example.com or (617) 724-4394.
National Business Member Roundtables
View a clip from a past National Business Membership Roundtable, featuring Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker:
CHAIRMAN CIRCLE – $50,000
EXECUTIVE CIRCLE – $35,000
LEADER CIRCLE – $15,000